This project is a simple one. Wherever we go, near or far, my daughter, Kelsey and I will leave cards with personal messages or quotations on them, in random places, with the hope that whoever finds them will be inspired and will come here to "log" their card in the comments section. Please leave a comment on the post of the card you found, where you found it and any way that it might have inspired you or simply what you thought when you found it. You may also send us a picture of your card and/or you and we will post that also. In turn, the finder is invited to make cards and leave them in random places. Make sure you put the address of this blog on the back of the card. If you send us pictures of the cards you make we will post them here on the blog along with ours. Together we can inspire the world!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Welcome to Project Inspire

 
 
This project was originally my daughter, Kelsey's idea. She started working on cards but never quite got to the "sending them out into the world" stage. Since I'm headed off on a great adventure, also known as an Alaska cruise for my retirement celebration, I asked her if she would mind if I revived the idea. Together we will author this blog.
 
Realistically a lot of cards will be lost, ignored, or thrown away.....but maybe, just maybe, someone will find their way here and comment about the card they found. I'm not sure exactly how all of that will unfold. We will take it one card at a time. I'm also making a Facebook group so that people can log their cards either here at Project Inspire or over on Facebook, depending on which is easier for them.
 
 
I'm off to make some cards to leave along the trail of my Alaska trip. I'll be back to post pictures of them....so hopefully....if you find one....you will find it here on the blog and comment about it! Together we can inspire the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment