This project is a simple one. Wherever we go, near or far, my daughter, Kelsey and I will leave cards with personal messages or quotations on them, in random places, with the hope that whoever finds them will be inspired and will come here to "log" their card in the comments section. Please leave a comment on the post of the card you found, where you found it and any way that it might have inspired you or simply what you thought when you found it. You may also send us a picture of your card and/or you and we will post that also. In turn, the finder is invited to make cards and leave them in random places. Make sure you put the address of this blog on the back of the card. If you send us pictures of the cards you make we will post them here on the blog along with ours. Together we can inspire the world!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Missouri Messages-Birthday Adventure

We are going on a Birthday Adventure this week coming up so I thought, why not start out my Missouri Messages card series with a few that I drop along the way of the birthday adventure!

Here are the eight cards I made for our day of adventure, fun, and laughs. I'll be leaving these along the way and hopefully someone will check them in here at Project Inspire.

 
I tried to pick a few messages that would relate to the "event".....birthday fun!
 
 
Happy Birthday dear friend, perhaps the messages we leave along the way will inspire or motivate someone!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment